Switchback LT Waterproof Soft-Toe Work Boot
This hard-working, waterproof Switchback LT men's hikers are designed to conquer your job site with their electrical hazard protection and the Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort System™ that helps reduce foot fatigue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Their Premium Timberland® suede leather uppers feature internal waterproof membranes for maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance, breathable, moisture-wicking mesh linings made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic, and flexible cement construction. There are also non-metallic shanks for structural support and contoured polyurethane footbeds and EVA midsoles for all-day comfort. Traction and durability are enhanced with their heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles.
- Premium Timberland® suede leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- Timberland Pro is a member of the Leather Working Group
- Soft-toe style
- Electrical hazard protection
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Contoured, single-density, open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Non-metallic ghillie lacing system
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole for enhanced traction and durability
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at 0.42
- ReBOTL™ fabric linings containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Waterproof Membrane - Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant - Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Electrical Hazard Protection - Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- Metal Free - This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.
- Metal Detector Friendly - Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort System™ - A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous worksite demands- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Timberland PRO® 24/7 comfort suspension system technology helped reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step
- ReBOTL™ Material - Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- Mark II - Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
- Timberland PRO® Rubber - Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.