Book an appointment:
Saucon Valley: 610-419-6623
Forks Township: 610-829-6090
We require current vaccination records for all animals receiving any grooming services.
Our full and basic grooms are great for managing a growing coat and reducing shedding, especially during those pesky times of the year when your dog may be changing between summer and winter coats.
Basic Groom: Bath, brush out, nail trim, breath freshening spritz, and ear cleaning.
Full Groom: Bath, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning, breath freshening spritz, hair cut/trim.
Prices for grooming packages vary depending on pet breed, size, temperament and coat condition. Gland expression or nail dremmeling can be added at request of owner to any basic or full groom for an additional fee.
Self-Serve Dog Wash (Forks Township location only):
- Open during normal store hours. No Appointment necessary. First come, first serve!
- Large, elevated tub with easy-access ramp: Accommodates dogs of all sizes.
- Gentle Tearless Shampoo: Perfect even for sensitive skin. Great smelling too!
- Professional-Grade Dryer and Towels: Makes drying your pup a breeze.
Due to health concerns we cannot accept dogs with parasites (fleas or ticks) or that have been skunked in the self-serve wash area. For dogs with these conditions we recommend booking an appointment with one of our Professional Pet Groomers or asking our Sales Associates for assistance in finding an appropriate product/treatment.
Walk-in & Services (call ahead for for walk-in availability):
- Touch-up: Just need a little trimming around the face or some minor shaping? Touch up includes some minor scissoring and a nail trim.
- Nail trim / Nail filing: Keep your dog's nails from getting to long with regular nail trimming. We also offer nail grinding/filing to round off the nails and reduce scratching if requested.
- Gland Expression: Having a scooting issue or a stinky hind end? A gland expression may take care of the problem.
Spa Treatments (can be added to any Basic or Full groom):
- De-shed treatment: Drastically reduce your dog's shedding. We use a specially formulated shampoo and conditioner that contain natural ingredients to soften your dog's coat and loosen dead hairs. We follow that up with extra brushing that goes above and beyond what's in our typical groom to give your dog a noticeably softer coat and shed reduction that will last for weeks.
- Extra Hydrating Skin Treatment: We use an oatmeal shampoo and specially formulated conditioner to give your dog a soft & hydrated coat. Great for dogs with dry skin or coats that tangle easily.
- Mineral Mud Bath Treatment: A special mud treatment that soothes itchy skin, helps to control flakes, conditions with valuable minerals, exfoliates, hydrates and rebuilds the coat.
Our cat grooming is fully customizable to your cat's needs. It can include all or some of the following:
- Nail trimming
- Ear Cleaning
- Hair trimming
- Full shave
Cat grooming is subject to the availability of qualified groomers so please call ahead for an appointment.
We are currently HIRING PET GROOMERS
for all locations, please call our anchor store in Allentown to inquire: 610-437-9978
Click here for more info on Grooming Careers