Crafted with the mastery gained from more than a century of legendary elegance.
The 11” Lowden boot from the 1911 collection maintains the high-quality standard, staying true to Tony Lama's legacy of over 100 years. These skilled artisans use the traditional lemonwood peg assembly technique to attach the leather sole to each boot by hand, ensuring durability. Inside, the Cushion Comfort® system includes a leather insole with a removable insert. The wide square toe and double-stitch welt complete this classic look.
- Upper: Premium Full Grain Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Insole: Removable Cushion Comfort® w/ Dri-Freeze Cover®
- Toe Shape: Square
- Heel: 58 1 1/8” Walking w/ Spur Ledge
- Construction: ¾ Channel Welt™ with Double Row Stitch
- Shank: Metallic
- Outsole: Leather
- 3/4 Welt - The ¾ welt construction is the most meticulous and sought after method. When crafting a ¾ welt boot, these expert bootmakers carefully hammer wood pegs and/or nails into small holes in the leather outsole securing the insole and the outsole together. This time-tested bootmaking technique offers higher quality craftsmanship and a signature fit with the ability to resole.
- Dri-Freeze® - Dri-Freeze® delivers heightened foot comfort through a moisture management lining system that is breathable, quick drying and abrasion resisting. The cooling yarns keep the foot comfortable as temperatures rise.
- Cushion Comfort® - The Cushion Comfort® system is a removable insole that forms to the foot to provide stability and shock absorption for instant comfort and joint protection.
- Channel Welt - Channel Welt allows the leather welt to attach directly into the insole to provide a better look and performance over time.
- Double Stitch Welt - A double stitch welt uses two rows of stitching for added durability.