The receiving associate role is to receive and stock inbound merchandise, maintain store cleanliness, set up displays as needed, review stock rotation, and help with set up and tear down operations at other stores from time to time.
- Receive and stock merchandise
- Keep clean store, parking lot, and yard appearance
- Assist customers with loading
- Assist staff with set up and tear down of displays
- Good reading comprehension
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs multiple times in a row
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently on a task
Come to one of our stores to request an application or download an application here to fill out and bring in.