As an Assistant Manager you will assist the store manager in the successful operation of the store. This involves greeting customers, answering phones, to responding to inquiries, and resolving escalated issues. Assistant managers help train and manage other store associates; receive and unload merchandise, verify orders, and display merchandise to ensure our customers have a wonderful shopping experience.
Our ideal Assistant Manager is outgoing, ambitious in nature, detail oriented, and passionate about creating the best shopping experience for every customer. They are organized and adept at time management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage store cleanliness and product displays
- Managing and handling receipts and cash reconciliation
- Responsible for handling customer relations
- Ensure all merchandise from delivery truck is unloaded, organized and merchandised
- Lead the sales team in accordance with company goals
- Create and foster a culture that ensures the customer is the focus of all activities
- Achieve store sales targets
- Aid manager in staffing and scheduling
- Resolve customer and employee issues/disputes
- Devise innovated solutions to challenges the business faces
- GED/High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Able to prioritize tasks and balance the immediate and long term needs of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
- Prompt and regular attendance at work
Come to one of our stores to request an application or download an application here to fill out and bring in.