Made with the expertise of over a century of iconic style. The 11” Rowel Brown Safari boot from the 1911 collection continues their standard of high quality, holding true to the legacy that Tony Lama started over 100 years ago. It features a deep brown vamp complemented by a cognac upper, and a 1 1/8” walking heel with spur ledge. Their skilled artisans use the time-honored technique of lemonwood peg assembly to attach the leather sole to every boot by hand for long-lasting durability. Inside, their Cushion Comfort® system features a leather insole equipped with a removable insert. The wide square toe and double-stitch welt complete this timeless look.
- Material: Cowhide
- Toe Shape: Square
- Heel: Stockman
- Outsole: Leather
Technologies & Features
- 3/4 Welt - Their ¾ welt construction is their most meticulous and sought after method. When crafting a ¾ welt boot, their expert boot makers carefully hammer wood pegs and/or nails into small holes in the leather outsole securing the insole and the outsole together. This time-tested boot making technique offers higher quality craftsmanship and a signature fit with the ability to resole.
- Cushion Comfort® - Their Cushion Comfort® system is a removable insole that forms to the foot to provide stability and shock absorption for instant comfort and joint protection.
COWHIDE ON A WESTERN BOOT - NON-WATERPROOF
- Use a soft scrub brush dipped in mildly soapy water to softly scrub off remaining debris & dirt.
- Rinse the boots with warm water and let thoroughly dry for up to 24 hours.
- Liberally apply a leather conditioning cream to all exterior leather areas on the boot.